Sunday, May 31, 2009

WILD CHILD!

Damn, was a hell of a nite last nite, i swear! Vogue performed gr8 at Attica!! Then, i changed to my 'swimmer ballerina' outfit wif fishnet n my killer boots. Gotta love it cos i look like a gal! Basically everyone was drunk except for izzy n me. I'm juz high on dance dats all. Dancing on podium at attica. Freakshow; splits n extension everywhere. I was so so hyped that the crowd loves us.

Went to Fashion Bar n i dominate the dancefloor. I so love the attention! One guy flirted with me while i was dancin. Feel like a party animal in states i tell u. Sashay everywhere arnd dat area like i'm in a runway show. I got ppl askin me, "Are you a guy or a gal?" n some even said i'm pretty. Yay me! So far, it's the best clubbing experience ever!! So so had fun with Vogue, Andreas and my MKA twin!! Let's do it again soon!


Labels: party, crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment