Sunday, June 7, 2009

i'm so in the PAPERS!

Yea its true alrite. I'll be featured in The New Paper today, Sunday. GO GO grab a copy now!! Omg im pretty excited myself, gonna be a big surprise for me! Gosh, hope they picked the best shot out of all. Better not miss me!!

Saturday's been good i guess. I passed Napha but i got bronze hbt!? Damn pull up. Shitty2. I pass the rest though. Damn now i gotta come skul early juz to train the damn pull up in the fitness programme. So unnecessary, i noe!

On the good note, I did my SHOPPING!! Personal n for my garments. Did a good solo shopping almost everywhere to get the best deal. So yea, new clothes again n i'm gonna construct my garments real real soon cos i've gotten most of the materials n fabrics. Can't wait!


Labels: luke, newpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment