Thursday, July 23, 2009

OMG, we juz did it!

Gosh, im dying.. really! not literally. Legs r killin me, gosh!! Had a freakin long but awesome day. Our first ever fashion show turned out well. Everything was as planned. Can't believe we did it after all da shit, its worth it. I so wanna thank all da models for helpin us, MUA, Daen and Hair by T&G. Of cos not forgetting my Lionn, Amin, Fad and Rai!! Appreciate it a lot seriously. I dun tink the show will be a success w/o every single one of u guys!

You tot my day would end after dat, but no! i gotta rush down for prac lucky its arnd da corner. Walkin with 4 huge bags like selling stuff. Glad, we worked things out. Guess i gotta cut class tmr and go for prac instead. Another long day. Wish me luck!


Labels: blast, dying

No comments:

Post a Comment