Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SG WE'RE BACK!

OMG, can't believe it's all over! I had a blast wif my gals in KL. Sat nite's performance at Market Place was crazy i tell u! The crowd juz LOVE US! Had to say their gay club is way way more happening as compared to here plus they're much more friendly. Loads of hot stuff, omg.

Our sunday was so awesome! We went to the indoor theme park at Times Square. It was hella crazy i swear; topsy turvy moments n adrenaline rush. Lovin it! The best part was when we're facin each other on the top, we're like posing for some photoshoot xcept izzy's screamin like a baby. Afterwards is juz SHOPPING all da way! I swear the clothes there are super cheap. Tons of clothes bought even sneaks. I can go GAGA!! Later at nite, we went clubbing at some club near KLCC. The music n crowd was crazy includin us. Party like crazy. Guess wat, i broke my virginity of drinkin n smokin. I so can't believe dat i drank half a cup of long island taste like lime and 2 puffs of smoke. Lucky i wasn't in drunk mode. Oh yea, isabella n layla had a battle wif 2 popping dudes n we won of cos! Hella sunday fun!!

Monday, gosh can't believe it was ending too soon. Did some last min shopping juz aiming to finish up our m'sian ringgit. Our shopping part 2 continued. Soon at 4.30 we had to leave for our trip back to sg. It was sad but we had tons of fun juz the 4 of us! I had to say it was the best n amazing weekend for me in KL. Wish we could stay a lil longer tho. The greatest takeaway from this trip was spending time wif each other talkin bout stuff, sharing the joy n laughter even teared made us bond even more closer just like my 2nd family. Thanks Fadlie, Sri & Izzy for makin it happen! I wouldn't trade this wonderful friendship we had. - XOXO



Labels: kl, crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment