Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ADDICT?

It seems like i'm addicted to that special someone. So addictive dat the first thing that came to mind as i woke up was HIM. It's been a while since i felt this way till he came into the picture painting the most perfect smile on my face. Last nite we felt so comfortable dat it got us talking for hours. I love the sound of his voice as he talked so close to my ears; so soothing yet seductive. Guess wat, he can actually sing! The sweetest part is dat he dedicated a song, "Bob - Nothing On You" specially for me which happens to be one of my current favs. I'd consider myself lucky to be able to noe him a lil deeper n can't wait to see him again!

p.s. I'm starting to miss you RL n btw, i still owe u sumthin! *smiles cheekily -XOXO


Labels, rl, addict

No comments:

Post a Comment