Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chains & Moschino

Letters To Juliet, the perfect romance movie to watch with my special someone. A gentleman he was treating me like a lady despite my andro look on a sat nite. He really pampered me too much. Too much dat he'll bring me anywhere i wish to go. His honesty and 'willing to do anything for me' really moved me. We spent hours babbling nonsence, getting to noe each other better brought us to another level of comfort. His face compressed against mine made our lips connected. His smooth delicate skin and the scent from his neck down his body seemed to be my latest addiction. He hugged me tight to sleep under the covers and our legs tangled. As my eyes opened, i gazed upon his 'baby face'; so cute yet innocent biting on a blanket juz like a new born baby, I juz can't get enough. All i could wish for was for time to slow down. No more words can describe how i really felt cos it almost seemed like a dream; the sweetest dream of my life.

p.s. Thnx a million n i'm startin to miss u already RL! - XOXO


Labels: saturday, sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment