Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh Mother

It's Mother's Day and i dint get anything for my mum. Thought I juz wish her and kiss her on her cheeks. Went out with my folks and sisters for some BBQ gathering with some relatives. Was pretty fun as everyone was there. Damn, can't stand the heat the earlier part of the day, feels like in Sahara Desert or sth. Filling my stomach was like the usual thing i did for the entire day.

Anyways, let's get back to my mum. If u must noe, she's my hot mama! Even at the age of 43, she still look radiant and young. Prolly dats how i got my looks from. Hehe. She's my everything basically. The most important person in my life. Without her, i wouldnt be right here typing this blog entry . She's all a kid could ever ask for. With that, i couldnt stop loving her. I LOVE U SO MUCH MUMMY! XOXO


Labels: love, mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment