Sunday, May 10, 2009

oh so HIGH!

Phew, i'm really really satisfied and happy with the shoot 2day with the rest of the models. OMG, we tot it'll end like at 4 but ended up at 7. HBT!?!? Freakin long day at the academy from 10 in the morn but i bet all of us had fun. No doubt i see potentials in the shoots we've took so far. Next Stop, POST PRODUCTION! Felt so restless after the shoot's done. I've editted the best solo shot from the gals. Juz testing it out 1st. Dateline's at the end of this mth, so yea i have time for editting. Bet u guys can't wait to see the shoot rite? I'll update it soon, not to worry.

Oh btw, THNX THNX THNX again Nad, Tashah, Mel, Raliff, Janice, Adit for helpin me out with this shoot. Appreciate it much really! Ok, tink it's about time for me to get my peaceful beauty sleep. Like finally... LATERS!!


Labels: happy, shoot, success

No comments:

Post a Comment